Windows 7 is one of the most used OS, and hence it faces some license issues for many users, Microsoft has introduced many systems to verify the validity of licenses, first with WGA (Windows Genuine Advantage) and now with WAT (Windows Activation Technology) . It can happen that users with regular license shall not exceed these tests, although they are in order. But far more often happens that users want to validate the non-licensed operating system as the original. The method of the loader by Daz is without doubt one of the most effective to activate your version of Windows 7, Vista or Server 2008.
WARNING:This article is for informational purposes only! The cracking is an illegal practice, so I advise you not to apply it. I do not feel responsible for any use you make of what is written in this article: do all at your own risk
The 2.0.6 version of the Loader by Daz was released to make some technical improvements that allow it a chance of success even higher. Also have been fixed some minor bugs.
For users of Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2, this version is compatible only if the build of the operating system is 7600 or higher. The author also does not recommend the use of E versions of Windows 7.
Backtrack 5 -Linux operating system for hackers
How to turn on your pc in seconds
Why would anybody wait to get his PC On in Minutes?? When they could just get PC On in Seconds.
Here’s a very Cool trick to Turn your PC On in just Seconds.
How to do:
* Start->Run Type “regedit” (without quotes)
* Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlContentIndex
* Now Search for “Startup Delay”
* Double Click/Right Click->Modify
* The Default Value Is 4800000/75300(Decimal/Hexadecimal)
* Click on Decimal and Change the value To “40000″ or Click on Hexadecimal and Change the value to “9c40″
* That’s it! Restart your PC and see the Change.
Install windows 7 from USB derive [Automatic pen drive setup]
Windows 7 can be installed from a USB/Pen Drive. All you need is a 4GB Pen Drive and a .ISO Windows7 image.
No need to so anything else, the official Windows 7 USB installer does it for you. Various guides available on internet show you how to make your USB bootable with Win7 setup in a series of setups which include formatting USB drive to NTFS, setting it as active, copying files and then finally executing a command-line exe to make it bootable.
Not any more!
Now you just have to download and install the Windows 7 USB/DVD Creator which will automatically make your pen drive ready to boot and installWindows 7.
You can download it using following link:
1.After downloading and installing the tool, when you launch it, it’ll ask you to select the path where you have stored Windows 7 ISO file:
2.Provide the ISO file path and click on “Next” button. Now it’ll ask you whether you want to create bootable USB drive or DVD:
3. Click on the desired button. If you select “USB Device”, it’ll ask you to insert the USB device. If your USB device is compatible, it’ll be automatically detected by the tool:
4.Click on “Begin Copying” button. Now you’ll be prompted to format the USB device. Accept the confirmation:
5.That’s it. The tool will start copying the installation files to USB device:
6.At last, it’ll show a message that “Bootable USB device created successfully”.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended)
- 50MB of free space on your hard drive
- DVD-R drive or 4GB removable USB flash drive
Watch cached videos offline
After watching a video in a Web site like Youtube, Metacafe etc, you may want to save the video file into your local disk for playing it offline in the future. VideoCacheView is a free utility that can help you to extract the video file from the cache and save it on your local hard disk.
This Utility automatically scans the entire cache of Internet Explorer and Mozilla-based Web browsers (Including Firefox) and finds all video files that are currently stored in it. It allows you to easily copy the cached video files into another folder for playing/watching them in the future. If you have a movie player that is configured to play flv files, it also allows you to play the video directly from your browser’s cache.
Download VideoCacheView in zip file
Download VideoCacheView with install/uninstall support
Tips to Find Unauthorized Activity on Your Email Account
Do you suspect that your email account is under attack? Do you want to maintain total security of your email account and make it 100% hack proof? Well, Some times our email account might have got hacked and we may not be aware of that. We may believe that our email account is safe, but in reality our private and confidential information may be falling into the hands of a third person.
Here are some signs of unauthorized activity on an email account.
1. Your new emails are marked as Read even if you’ve not read them.
2. Your emails are moved to Trash or even permanently deleted without your notice.
3. Your emails are being forwarded to a third party email address (check your settings->forwarding).
4. Your secondary email address is changed.
If you come across any of the above activities on your email account, then it is a clear indication that your email account is hacked.
Additional Security Features in Gmail to ensure the Safety of your Account
Gmail provides an additional security feature to protect your email account through the means of IP address logging. That is, Gmail records your IP address every time you login to your Gmail account. So, if a third party gets access to your account then even his/her IP is also recorded. To see a list of recorded IP address, scroll down to the bottom of your Gmail account and you’ll see something like this.
You can see from the above figure that Gmail shows the IP address of last login (last account activity). You can click on Details to see the IP address of your last 5 activities. If you find that the IP listed in the logs doesn’t belong to you, then you can suspect unauthorized activity.
Steps to be carried out to stop unauthorized activity on your email account
If you feel/suspect that your account is hacked then you must immediately take the actions mentioned below
1. Change your Password
2. Change your security question.
2. Remove any third party email address (if any) to which your account is set to forward emails.
3. Make sure that you can access the email account of your secondary email address.
4. Also change you secondary email password and security question.
This ensures that your account is safe from future attacks. But I strongly recommend that you read the following post to protect your email accountfrom being hacked.